The correct selling price of a home is the highest price the market will bear.
To assist you in determining the correct asking price, RE/MAX provides you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties that have been recently offered for sale in your neighbourhood.
This analysis is based strictly on homes that can be considered similar to yours, and is specially prepared for you over a few days.
Our comprehensive property market analysis is divided into three categories:
1. Similar properties that are currently listed
2. Similar properties that have recently sold
3. Similar properties that failed to sell
Be careful when studying the comparable property locations, features and the terms under which they are offered, so that we can develop a clear picture of the potential value of your property.
• By looking at the properties currently listed, we can see exactly what alternatives a serious buyer has to choose from. We can be certain that we are not under-pricing the property.
• By looking at similar properties recently sold, we can see what home owners have actually received over the last few months. This is the acid test that is used by lending institutions to determine how much they will be willing to lend a buyer for your home.
• While we naturally want top market value for the home, we can agree that there’s a point where the price will be too high.
By looking at homes that didn’t sell, we can accurately determine that price point and be careful not to get too close to it. By doing our homework diligently, we can get maximum Rands in a reasonably short period of time.
10 Advantages of Correct Pricing
- Faster sale
- Impression of good value
- Less inconvenience
- Maximum exposure during initial 3 weeks
- Exposure to more buyers
- Marketing period minimised
- Least disruption
- Increased advertising response
- Stimulation of buyers’ interest
- Attraction of high offers
If you need a honest, ethical and experienced estate agent then contact me today on: