What you will find interesting if you are selling your property in Roodepoort is who is actually selling property in Roodepoort and who is buying these properties in Roodepoort.
We did a little research and found some interesting information on P24 about who is selling property in Roodepoort. We also looked at who is buying a property in Roodepoort. The older generation is selling and the newer generation is buying.
It’s not surprising that Roodepoort, known for its well-established neighbourhoods and schools, inside the Johannesburg ring road, is still a big drawcard for young and growing families. Roodepoort still offers residents great convenience and location.
Who is selling property in Roodepoort?
The demographic view of who is selling property in Roodepoort is not entirely new to previous years:
- The 36-49 age bracket makes up for just over 40% of all property sales in Roodepoort.
- The 65+ age bracket makes up for almost 30% of all property sales in Roodepoort.
- The 50-64 age bracket makes up just over 18% of all property sales in Roodepoort.
- And finally, the 18-35 age bracket makes up for just over 15% of all property sales in Roodepoort.
So who is buying these properties in Roodepoort?
- The 36-49 age groups have bought just over 44% of all properties in Roodepoort.
- The 18-35 age groups have bought just over 39% of all properties in Roodepoort.
- The 65+ age groups have bought just over 13% of all properties in Roodepoort.
- And the 50-64 age groups have bought just over 3% of all these properties.
481 Agencies to choose from in the greater Roodepoort area
Wow, a quick look at P24 has revealed that there are 481 estate agencies working in the greater Roodepoort area. With an average of 10 agents per agency that means there could be as many as 5,000+ estate agents that will be trying to get your attention. We help you by making sure you are able to partner with the best real estate brands in your area. We are very picky about who we work with and the success of the agency as well as the agents is high on our list when we decide who to work with. Not to mention the track record and the service ethic of each agency. We take what we do seriously to ensure you are able to work with the best brands and the best agents in your area.
Almost 4,000 properties went on the market in the last ¼ of 2019
That’s right. According to P24, there were approximately 3,902 properties that went onto the market in the last quarter of 2019. If you are selling your property in Roodepoort, it is essential that:
- You partner with the very best agents in Roodepoort to sell your property.
- The best asking price is agreed upon. An asking price that is out of line with the current market conditions may work against you and may not result in a quick sale (30 – 60 days).
- You do your level best to get your property looking it’s best before you put it on the market.
Remember you are competing with the 3,902 homes that went onto the market in late 2019.
Teaming up to win
If you are planning on selling your property in the Roodepoort area, Morne Prinsloo from RE/MAX Masters can assist. We have the very best agents signed up so that we can help you connect with the right agent in your area. All our agents are hungry to earn the right to sell your property. All will go the extra mile and all will work hard with you to set the best asking price that will ensure you sell your home quickly and for the right price too. Simply sign up online and we will get in touch in minutes. Teaming up with the best agents in your area is vital if you want to sell your property quickly and for the best price too.
If you are considering selling or buying, we recommend assigning Morne Prinsloo from RE/MAX Masters to find out more about your area and obtain the best professional advice.
Little Falls, Wilgeheuwel & Surrounding Area Agent
Work Phone: 011 795 1032
Mobile: 079 047 5172
“I can guarantee my services and marketing plan. If the right buyer is in the market, my marketing efforts will find him.”